Three Ways a Fulltime RV Family Overcame a Shrinking Budget
Hey folks - thanks so much for attending our presentation at the RV Entrepreneur Summit! We had a blast meeting you all and getting to know you better. Here’s a list of the resources we mentioned during our talk:
- Our first gig was at a private RV park in Port Angeles, WA. You can read about it here and here.
- Our second camphosting job was at a county-owned park in Mesa, AZ. You can read more about it here and here.
- Our third camphosting job was in Durango, CO. You can read a day in his life, a day in her life, and the reasons we left early.
- Here are the sites we’ve used to find camphosting jobs.
- Our work wanted ad.
- We spent two seasons in the city-owned campground in Fremont, MI. Read about them here and here.
- If we do get back to Michigan this season we’ll be in Ludington.
- Sourcing - we use the Allstays Camp & RV app to find city parks, then research them further online to see if they offer seasonal rates.
- WOOFing for RVers - What is it? Why do it? How do you find it?.
- WWOOFing in Utopia, Texas.
- Workcamping at an animal rescue ranch.
- WWOOFing on a Goat Farm.
- Sourcing - WWOOFing USA website and Workers on Wheels.
Save Those Opportunities!
We often run across cool opportunities before we can take advantage of them. We store them in a hidden map on DitchingSuburbia.com. You can do something similar using Google Maps: