Finally! I’m happy to announce that our home of 16 years is on the market here in Holland, MI. You can find all the numbers & specifics below, but here’s what the numbers won’t tell you:
You can walk from this house to Captain Sundae or Dunton Park in about 15 minutes. That same time on a bike will get you to downtown Holland - great during Tulip Time. Go the other direction on your bike and (using bike paths the entire direction) be at the Holland State Park in about 30-40 minutes depending on your pace.
If you have or are expecting kids, First Avenue runs right into Glerum Elementary School. Your kids will be able to safely walk to school while you watch them the entire way down the street. When they get a bit older and need more than the fenced-in backyard can offer, there is a small township park right next to the school. They can swing, use the play structure, play tennis or basketball. Send them with a family radio and worry little about them.
When you’re coming home from a long day out of town you’ll appreciate the easy access of this location. No dozen turns to make in a curvy overpopulated subdivision - just two turns off of Lakewood Boulevard will bring you to your own driveway. First Avenue sees little traffic as it’s just one block long
We’ve done most of the hard things on this house already - roof, updated exterior paint, seamless gutters, landscaping, cement work, furnace, main bath, etc have all been dealt with since we’ve owned the house. With the exception of one bedroom and the living room, the entire upstairs has been repainted in the last 18 months.
If you have garage-based hobbies you’ll appreciate the full overhead lighting, sink, floor drain, workbench, shelves and cabinets. The basement also has a workbench, updated overhead lighting, and plenty of strong shelving.
Here are the details:
- 1051 square feet (finished, doesn’t include basement)
- 3 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
- 2 stall attached garage with overhead lighting, sink, workbench, shelves and cupboard
- Central Air
- Living room features faux fireplace, in-wall stereo speakers and in-floor subwoofer
- Large pantry with lots of shelving and storage
- Living room and all bedrooms have original wood floors
- City water & sewer
- Large fenced in back yard
- One 8x10 outbuilding
- Front and rear cement patios
- Recent landscaping
- Underground sprinkling (system is all there but hasn’t been run in some time, will likely need some attention)
- Roof, gutters, and exterior paint all recently updated
For more info or to arrange a showing please contact our Realtor:
Five Star Lakeshore
p: (616) 355-3763