Rockford was basically a pit-stop for us.
- Blackhawk Valley Campground is a Passport America park. Two of our three nights were half-priced.
- The grocery store for stocking up wasn’t too far away.
- The wifi was fairly decent; Mike did find a local library for a day, too.
- Kids roamed, played miniature golf and tetherball
- The local Discount Tire took care of us with 5 new trailer tires (spare, too).
- Panera was nearby the Discount Tire so Miranda could attend her first on-line Science class