Unless otherwise noted all comments are courtesy of Behan at SailingTotem.
- Learn to feed your family onboard.
- Catch your meals fresh using these books.
- Identify the shells, birds, rocks & other stuff you find.
- Read these to start feeling the wind in your sails.
- Be prepared for the worst.
- Bone up on your Spanish and tuck these books along!
- Read these when considering the cruising lifestyle.
- No internet access? Have the basics onhand.
- Worth investigating if SE Asia is on your charts.
- Books for the South Pacific bound.
- Reading the weather is critial on the seas!
Leave a Comment:
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *