For Sale: 2014 Forest River Wildcat 312BHX Bunkhouse Fifth Wheel RV
- 2014 Wildcat 312BHX
- Rear bunkhouse, two-slideout RV with very livable floorplan for traveling families
- Length: 34’
- Weight: 9110 lbs
- NADA Value: $33K
Selling Price $28,900 (includes truck, see below)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 60 Gallons
- Gray Water Capacity: 150 Gallons
- Black Water Capacity: 50 Gallons
- Propane Capacity: 60 lbs (two 30lb cylinders)
- Water Heater Tank: 10 Gallons
- Upgraded A/C
This unit has the larger 15K A/C unit.
- Ceiling Fan
Keep the air moving in the living area with this residential-style ceiling fan.
- Manual rear landing legs
Putting the rear legs down is a great chore for the kids, so we opted for manual jacks rather than power versions.
- Factory graphics deleted
We had the factory leave off the swooshes and stripes for a cleaner look. Rig currently has DitchingSuburbia logos on it.
Dealer Installed Upgrades
- Mor/ryde Rubber Pin Box
This helps smooth out the towing experience.
- JT Strongarm stabilizers
These help stabilize the trailer without having to carry a heavy tripod.
- Dual Batteries
Dual battery setup with fresh 6V deep cycle golf cart batteries for a couple nights of boondocking on battery power.
- Powered vent fan & vent cover
Keeps air flowing, provides white noise, and drastically reduces moisture inside the rig.
Photos of many of these upgrades can be seen on our best RV modifications page.
- Outdoor Office
- Outdoor flip-down table
- Magnet Latched Screen Door
- Front Bubble Level
- Additional power outlet in living room
- Device charging center
- Bluetooth receiver
- Replaced uncomfortable factory furniture with Ikea chairs, coffee table, etc
- New curtains
- Stacking bins in bunkhouse
- Full-width keyboard storage shelf
- Better kitchen sink support
- Tree mural on rear living room wall
- PVC shoe rack
- Added many shelves in cabinets
- Command-strip coat hooks in hallway
- Various other towel bars, broom clips, etc.
Repainted Front Cap
Forest River had a gelcoat issue with many of their 2014-era fifth wheels that have gray or brown front caps. The gelcoat fades and it looks horrible. It happened to ours, and Forest River covered the cost of repainting the front cap even though the rig was a year out of warranty.
The front cap is now painted with high quality automotive paint and shouldn’t fade again.
- Carlisle Radials from Discount Tire installed August 5th, 2016
- Brakes/bearings last checked 4/13/2016
- New 6V Batteries installed 2/5/2017